Sen Rand Paul Assaulted

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Coordinators, Moderators

Re: Sen Rand Paul Assaulted

Postby WestonDon » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:48 pm

I saw Boucher going into court on Fox News. He doesn't look like a very large person. I have to wonder if he had some sort of a weapon or did he slammed Paul into the mower to break ribs like that?

Even though there was no gun involved I can't think of a better reason to carry everywhere all the time.
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member
WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member
 
Posts: 2478
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:30 pm
Location: Wood county

Re: Sen Rand Paul Assaulted

Postby M-Quigley » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:57 pm

WestonDon wrote:I saw Boucher going into court on Fox News. He doesn't look like a very large person. I have to wonder if he had some sort of a weapon or did he slammed Paul into the mower to break ribs like that?

Even though there was no gun involved I can't think of a better reason to carry everywhere all the time.


I don't know if it would've even made a difference in this particular attack anyway, but I can't imagine being a national politician of either party and not carrying or having an armed bodyguard whenever I could just on general principle, never mind an angry neighbor. (particularly after the DC ball park shooting)
M-Quigley
 
Posts: 2205
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:06 pm
Location: Western Ohio

Re: Sen Rand Paul Assaulted

Postby Mustang380gal » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:41 pm

M-Quigley wrote:
WestonDon wrote:I saw Boucher going into court on Fox News. He doesn't look like a very large person. I have to wonder if he had some sort of a weapon or did he slammed Paul into the mower to break ribs like that?

Even though there was no gun involved I can't think of a better reason to carry everywhere all the time.


I don't know if it would've even made a difference in this particular attack anyway, but I can't imagine being a national politician of either party and not carrying or having an armed bodyguard whenever I could just on general principle, never mind an angry neighbor. (particularly after the DC ball park shooting)


Rand Paul was at the ball park during the shooting, too.

I guess you catch more flak if you are over the target? Or he may just attract crazies.
RIFLEWOMAN, wife of a RIFLEMAN, mom of 9, NRA member, OFCC member!

Ohioans For Concealed Carry Endorse Jon Husted for Governor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLspj1rD_Lc
User avatar
Mustang380gal
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator
 
Posts: 6616
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:18 am
Location: Amish Country, Wayne County

Re: Sen Rand Paul Assaulted

Postby bignflnut » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:11 pm

Sen. Rand Paul returned to Capitol Hill Monday for the first time after he was brutally attacked at his Kentucky home less than two weeks ago.


El latón cajones santo, Batman!
“A free people claim their rights, as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate.”
-Thomas Jefferson, 1774

Tweed Ring: "...we should have all done more to elected Republicans..." Agreed
User avatar
bignflnut
 
Posts: 5628
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:14 pm

Re: Sen Rand Paul Assaulted

Postby catfish86 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:20 pm

The lawyer for Boucher says that politics were not involved BUT remember that if it did play a role then felony federal charges may apply for attacking a member of Congress. This would give the attorney incentive to deny any such motive. Truth is we don't know. But given the atmosphere, lack of previous known interaction about landscaping issues, one has to wonder if the liberal trantrum since the election is bearing fruit.
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
User avatar
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member
 
Posts: 2085
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Re: Sen Rand Paul Assaulted

Postby deanimator » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:04 pm

catfish86 wrote:The lawyer for Boucher says that politics were not involved BUT remember that if it did play a role then felony federal charges may apply for attacking a member of Congress. This would give the attorney incentive to deny any such motive. Truth is we don't know. But given the atmosphere, lack of previous known interaction about landscaping issues, one has to wonder if the liberal trantrum since the election is bearing fruit.

Defense counsels say a lot of things.

{Acting as his own defense counsel] LIRR mass murderer Patrick Ferguson claimed that he didn't shoot anybody.

The attorney for Tony Abbate, the cop who tried to stomp the barmaid to death, claimed that the 100lb. Karolina Obrycka threw his 300lb. client around "like a ragdoll".
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
User avatar
deanimator
 
Posts: 7251
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:34 pm
Location: Rocky River

Previous

Return to In The News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests